Headway Swindon could not operate without the generous support of our fundraisers, donors and volunteers, to whom we are really grateful. Every penny raised is so important and invaluable to us and the people that we support. You can support Headway Swindon in lots of different ways.
Organise a Fundraising Event
You can organise your very own fundraising events with your family, friends, work colleague, neighbours or local groups. The more people involved will help you raise money and awareness of Headway Swindon.
Here’s a few ideas of the types of events you could organise:
- Organise a coffee morning with your family, friends and neighbours
- Host a BBQ or Family Fun Day
- Hold a Quiz Night at your local pub
- Organise a dress down day, bake sale or participate in Hats for Headway at your work
- Ask your local golf course to host a tournament
- Organise a music night, dinner dance or barn dance
- Raffle, always have a raffle at any event you organise as it generate extra income and we all love a good raffle!
If you want more of a challenge, why not take part in one of the activities listed below:
- Running a Marathon
- Walk or Trek
- Swimming or Rowing
- Sky dive
- Extreme Sports
We are so grateful to everyone who raises funds for Headway Swindon. We can offer you support for your event and provide sponsorship forms, posters, flyers, collecting buckets, balloons, banners and anything else you may need to make your event a huge success.
For anymore information regarding fundraising activities, please contact us on 01793 674820 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org